The Mogo Village Business Chamber is made up of Mogo business owners who work together to support the Mogo community and encourage local business growth.
Anyone interested in lending a hand is welcome at the meetings, held on the first Monday of the month. Come along to find out what we are working on or share your ideas with us.
President: Richard Adams
Secretary: Vicki Pamount-Reid
Secretary: Dee Bunyan
Treasurer: Juanita Sharp
Director: Barry Horsburgh
Director: Gisella Foote
Committee Member: Chris Jones
Want to join the Chamber?
Download a copy of our membership form and return your completed form to:
The Secretary, Mogo Village Business Chamber
PO Box 9, Mogo, NSW, 2536
Mogo Village Business Chamber General Meetings are held monthly, everyone is welcome to attend.
- When: first Monday of the month, starting at 5.30pm
- Where: Mogo Local Aboriginal Lands Council, 32 Sydney Street, Mogo NSW 2536
- If you’d like to come along, or present something, send us a message.
All minutes are PDF documents.
- Meeting Minutes – 9 October 2017
- Annual General Meeting Minutes – 4 September 2017
- Meeting Minutes – 3 August 2017
- Meeting Minutes – 3 July 2017
- Meeting Minutes – 6 March 2017
- Meeting Minutes – 5 December 2016
- Meeting Minutes – 7 November 2016
- Meeting Minutes – 10 October 2016
- Meeting Minutes – 5 September 2016
- Meeting Minutes – 1 August 2016
- Special Meeting Minutes – 1 August 2016
- Meeting Minutes – 4 July 2016
- Meeting Minutes – 6 June 2016
- Meeting Minutes – 2 May 2016