Mogo Village Business Chamber is supporting the Greater Mogo Fire Recovery
Mogo Village Business Chamber thank the following businesses for their continued support of helping the Greater Mogo community get back on its feet. If you would like to help you can purchase gift cards from these businesses to help with the ongoing need for supplies to re build and make safe.
New Bay Mowers
2/11 Kylie Cresent, Batemans Bay
Camerons Timber & Hardware
83 Princes Hwy, Batemans Bay
4/1 Hughes St, Batemans Bay
67 Princes Hwy, Batemans Bay
The following are links for financial assistance for individuals, businesses & employees that have been affected by the bush fires: –
- The Regional Assistance Authority funding of up to $15,000 is for Primary Producers, Small businesses & Not-for-Profit Organisations. You can find more information at www.raa.nsw.gov.au
- Disaster Recovery Allowance is a short-term payment to help you if a declared disaster directly affects your income. You can get it for a maximum of 13 weeks. It’s payable from the date you lose income as a direct result of the NSW Bushfires in August, September, October, November, December 2019 and January 2020 – www.humanservices.gov.
- Support for eligible people adversely affected by the bushfires in New South Wales in August 2019 through to January 2020 – $1000 per adult & $400 for each child younger than 19 – www.humanservices.gov.
- The NSW Government Office of Emergency Management provides links for Financial Assistance after an emergency & recovery information & support to communities – https://www.emergency.nsw.gov.
- NAB customers who have lost homes this bushfire season can immediately access $2,000 grants to help cover costs such as temporary accommodation, food and clothing. I believe that other Banks are also providing similar grants.
- The NSW Chamber of Commerce have the Advice Line & ask that businesses to call the number should they have any legal questions relating to staff, or other business issues. They can contact the advice line on 13 29 59
- The Commonwealth Bank have announced they will assist their Customers with restocking their Business and/or rebuilding. Please discuss this with your bank to obtain assistance.