Mogo Aboriginal Pre-School is a not for profit organisation operating under Campbell Page.
The pre-school caters for children aged 3 – 6 years, with fees starting from $11 a day and a bus service for pick up and drop off from Moruya to Batemans Bay.
Mogo Aboriginal Pre-School provides a nurturing, safe and creative environment where children can explore and build social skills necessary for life and a smooth transition to big school.
- teachers literacy and numeracy skills in a fun and creative way
- introduces children to the local Aboriginal language
- also offers health checks including dental, hearing, vision and general health
- has excursions to events at local schools and to cultural events in the area
- encourages family participation in all activities and open days
- recognises and respect all cultures of every child and their families
- work together with families to ensure every child’s needs are met
- prepare each child for transition from pre-school to kindergarten.
Address: 3 Annett Street, Mogo
Phone: 02 4474 5299
Download: Mogo Aboriginal Pre-school flier (PDF)